Sunday, June 19, 2011

22 Weeks Preggers!


(I'm about 20 weeks along in this picture)


Now I'm about 22.5 weeks along!


Baby boy is kicking ALL the time, very active little man :) He is weighs around 1lb and is about 8-10 inches in length! Clint can now see the baby kicking my tummy! It's amazing! I'm feeling pretty good these days. Tired, but thats just from chasing and playing with Jet all day! Starting to feel pretty uncomfortable at night...but I still have over 3.5 months to go.....so I don't want to complain too much right now :)


**Adorable Jet story: During his potty training this week, he received a sticker for going tee tee and he walked over, lifted up my shirt and put the sticker on my belly....and said "here you go baby, you can have it!" Soooooooo sweet! Love him,

No comments:

Post a Comment