Monday, August 22, 2011

Jet starts preschool!

My baby started 2 yr preschool last week!!! He was so excited! Below is a picture from his 1st day! :) He gave mommy a kiss and walked right in his new classroom and started playing like a big boy.....big change from last year where he cried 1st two weeks (and mommy too)! His two teachers, Miss Jen and Miss Savannah are great and his BFF Sarah is in his class too! And the Good news to report is.....he had no potty accidents his first week!!!!!! I'm so proud of him!

I'm enjoying my two free mornings a week now by organizing the baby's nursery, washing bottles, clothes, etc and enjoying some girl time at breakfast with friends! It's hard to believe that in 8 weeks or less Jet will have a baby brother!!! So much to do.......but these two mornings a week, will help me get it all done for sure :) Have a great week everyone!





No comments:

Post a Comment