Friday, September 2, 2011

33 weeks & Celebrating our 4th Anniversary!!

This week was a very special week for Clint and I- we celebrated our 4th wedding anniversary on Sept 1!! We had a wonderful evening out thanks to my Aunt Shirley!!! She watched Jet while Clint took me to dinner at an outstanding Italian restaurant. It was amazing!!! :) We dressed up and really enjoyed ourselves as we ate about 6 courses :) LOL!!

We always enjoy reminising about our wedding day and the days following....it has flown by so fast!! Our wedding day was so special and all the people that made it special for us that day and supported us, we are just still so thankful! God really knew what he was doing when he sat me next to Clint that day on the airplane, over 5 years ago. He truly changed my life and I'm so blessed to have him as my life partner and father of my boys :)

Below is a picture of us at dinner that night- getting ready to eat our yummy dessert!! Also, I put in a few belly shots as I am 33 weeks this week!! Baby Landon is approx. 5-6lbs and about 19 inches long already!! We are getting more and more excited and anxious as the day approaches!! I'm feeling pretty good, but I must admit that I'm tired all the time (which is normal i'm sure) and having some back pain lately...but overall, I know I'm near the end and it will all be worth it!!!

Have a good weekend!


Dinner at Antonio's!


33 weeks!!



No comments:

Post a Comment