Monday, October 3, 2011

Nursery Completed!!!!!! Awaiting Ladon's Arrival.....!!!!

Landon's Nursery is Completed!!! Emmie came down for the weekend and we knocked it out, thank you so much Emmie for making it happen!!!!! I have posted lots of pictures below of the process....Clint was home all weekend so he was there to help, (really they made me rest in the rocking chair and watch them do all the work!) Jet was a good little helper too :)


 Emmie and Jet opening up the box that the cornice arrived in from Birmingham....it was as big as a casket!

 I love to watch Jet's face when he is in 'action'....so intense!

                                                                     almost done!

 There it is!! It was just precious! Hand painted by an artist in Birmingham

Hanging drapes and cornice.... 





 Completed!!

 Landon's hand painted hanging, which will go on his hospital door!

 Letters that I painted to match his fabric, so fun!

 His adorable bedding and bumpers, thanks Emmie & Aunt Cindy!!



 Shelves that will be full of his sweet pictures soon!!



 37.5 weeks along!

                                                                     More nursery....

All finished! :)

Now all we need is our precious baby boy!!! The drapes and cornice are absolutely adorable, I have found myself just sitting in Ladon's nursery each day just rocking and looking around....such a precious room! I just keep thinking, it will not be long now and he will be here!! (I used to do the same thing in Jet's room before he arrived!)

We only have a little over 2 weeks to go now....bags are pretty much packed, plans A, B, C, & D are in place in case Clint's working, I'm alone, etc etc! I'm 100% ready to meet this baby boy, feeling very tired, swollen, lots of pressure, and a few contractions here and there. Thankfully, Clint is a wonderful hubby and is helping out around the house and with Jet so I can rest as much as possible....he is GREAT!!

We will keep y'all posted.......we CAN'T WAIT!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment