Wednesday, November 30, 2011

It's beginning to look a lot like CHRISTMAS!!!

 My sister Whitlee came to visit this week!! Jet has played and played with Aunt Whitlee and loved every minute of it! She has enjoyed her baby time too :) I decorated the house for Christmas the week of Thanksgiving and we took some pics of the kids and Aunt Whitlee....check them out below! 


 Whitlee and her nephews


My 2 new Christmas trees in our living room!! Still a work in progress, but they look festive so far!



 This is our 'fun' tree that is in our kitchen/family room area....full of the kid's clay ornaments and our travel ornaments!! 


More fun decor....I love decorating for the holidays..or decorating period!! :)



 Our living room has come along way this year...and the trees are gorgeous in there!

 Aunt Whitlee & the boys!

 Our 2 adorable blessings :) 


 Mini Me & Mini Clint :)



 One of my favs....I love his smile here!!



Whitlee is here for a few more days and we are excited to take her to Disney Thursday night!! She has never been and its all lit up for Christmas.....can't wait to see the castle again!!! Stay tuned for more pics at Disney :)

No comments:

Post a Comment