Sunday, March 11, 2012

A few random things....

Here are a few fun pictures from the weekend.....

Jet and Landon being silly before bath time one night! so cute!!


 I had my Papa Kight mail me some pictures of him as a little boy because I thought that Landon favored him a bit......Below are 3 pictures of him when he was around 10 months old to a 1 year old. I REALLY think Landon favors him now :) take a look.......

My Papa and Great Grandmother- he was 1 year old

 Papa Kight 10 months....blurry, sorry!

Papa and GGKight, he was 10 mos old....gorgeous picture! 

See Landon below....I think they look so much alike!!
Pretty neat, considering Landon has my Papa's middle name DEAN!!! :) 



Some party supplies arrived this week for Jet's 3rd Bday Party! I ordered these life size characters and we just had to snap a few pictures, he was soooo excited!! 

He even gave Mickey a kiss :)


 Landon before nap time one day....I was trying to take a nap with him but it didn't work out~
He is raising up so good these days and rolling over!! It won't be long and he will be sitting up.....he is growing so fast


I have a busy week ahead working on party details......can't believe Jet will be 3 in two weeks from today :( Time really does go by soooooo fast! Have a great week everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment