Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Date night with Jet

This past Saturday night Jet took me on a date to Chick-fil-A :) They were having a special "Mother-Son Date Knight" and we made reservations for 7:30! I didn't really know what to expect because it was my first event at the Chick, but it was so neat! When we arrived they had the front part of the restaurant closed off and it was all decorated for the theme "Medieval Times" They had a Knight seating us :) the tables even had table cloths and candle-light...hehe it was cute!! They waited on us and took pictures and the Cow & Knight walked around for pictures too. It was sweet. They treated us to a free dessert at the end, Jet won a raffle prize and a goodie bag! Needless to say, another reason why I LOVE Chick-fil-A!!!!

Below are some pictures we took before we left on our date. Since were dressed up and (matching of course) I wanted a few pics of me and my boy...and Landon got in on the fun too! 







I did take a few pictures at Chick with my phone but they are a little blurry......




Such a fun time!!



No comments:

Post a Comment