Saturday, July 14, 2012

I was spoiled on my Birthday!!

My boys spoiled me big time on my birthday! I have to brag on my hubby because he out did himself that day! The boys brought me breakfast in bed for starters, which was so sweet!! Clint & Emmie surprised me with a picture of my new dining room drapes that are finished!! (they will be here in a few days with the whole fam!) They surprised me with my favorite cake (Clint even bought happy birthday plates/napkins!) and then we enjoyed a nice dinner that evening at P.F. Changs! Such a wonderful day.......I love my boys!!


We were having too much fun eating the icing off the cake :) 

headed out to dinner! 

We got such a kick out of watching Jet make his first "lettuce wraps" at P.F. Changs....he was all into it!! He ate the whole thing like a big boy!



I'm so blessed, thank you to my hubby for making my day so special!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment