Sunday, December 2, 2012

Just messing around with Christmas lights.....

Sooooo I had this idea from Pinterest to take some pictures of the boys with a strand of Christmas lights  and I had this vision in my head of what they would turn out like...........AND of course things with little ones don't always turn out like you think they will! :) I had no idea that Landon had a HUGE fear of a strand of Christmas lights!!!!!! I sat him down and you would have thought I threw him in a hornets nests. Bless his little heart..........so I took some of Jetty and then one of Jet & Callie. Still need to figure out my camera a bit, but it was a good 1st try! 



 This was as close as Landon would get to the lights....and he was catching up on emails :) 

 He was watching big brother and kind of looked like he might get interested, but no! 

 Callie girl blends in a bit, but this was sweet of Jetty loving on his big girl! 

Maybe I'll try again later....or next year! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment