Saturday, December 3, 2011

Disney with Whitlee!

Disney Thursday night was so much fun!!! It was my sister's first time to go and it was all lit up for Christmas!! Both boys did great.....Landon slept the entire time we were there except for 30 min while he ate. :) I LOVE seeing Jet's face when he is at Disney, its so precious....he loves all the characters and parades, etc....I just love watching his face!! 

During the parade...Woody came over and said HI to Jet....it was so cute!!! 


Jet and mommy


riding the tea cups!


Aunt Whitlee & Jet before the stage show started!


Love this pic..such a sweet face :)


:)


the finale to the stage show! It was gorgeous!


Whitlee enjoying baby time...Landon even got to experience the BUZZ ride :)


My sis and I in front of the awesome castle!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment