Saturday, December 17, 2011

Our Church's Ladies Event!

Our church hosted their annual Ladies' Christmas Event Friday night and I attended for the first time- I helped with music part of the evening and decorated a table for the dinner! It was an awesome experience and I'm so glad I did it!! Aunt Bon Bon helped me with my table and we had a lot of fun doing it- pictures below :) Also, my sister Jackie was here and she enjoyed the dinner program too! I helped put the music program together....the children sang a few songs (jet performed!) and then several ladies performed too. It was a beautiful evening! 

My table for the event! 25 ladies volunteered to decorate a table!

Aunt Bon Bon & I at our table

Jackie & I

The kids on stage before they performed!! 

They did awesome! 





Aunt Jackie with the boys!

Aunt Bon Bon with the boys!

Landon & Aunt Bon Bon....he was so alert!!

Such a fun night with my family!

Everyone came back out after the music program to have dessert...the kids decorated ornaments and ate cookies...lots of cookies!!! :)

Landon was smiling for everyone!!


My sweet little santa :)

It was a special evening and I really enjoyed getting to know a lot of women at the church...I look forward to helping out with more events in the future!! There was nothing sweeter than seeing Jet on stage singing Jingle Bells either :)

No comments:

Post a Comment