Saturday, November 24, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!! Clint fried a turkey in our new turkey fryer and we ate at home with our boys! The turkey turned out great and Jet helped me make some sides and desserts. We took our desserts over to Karree & Bob's house and let the kids play for a bit. It was a wonderful, peaceful day to reflect on all of our blessings. The biggest thing I'm most thankful for is the unconditional love of Jesus Christ and the grace and mercy he shows me even when I do not deserve it. Our other wonderful blessings are our two healthy boys, Clint's job that he loves, our house that keeps us warm, our church family,  & our families near and far that love and support us unconditionally! We have also been blessed this year with making a good group of friends near our home that have become a wonderful support group for me and our kids, and I'm very thankful for them!!! 

Below are some pictures of the boys before church last Sunday. All dressed in their Turkey best!! :) 






 Thanksgiving Day.......here is the turkey fryer!!


 Almost done!!

 Let's Eat!!


 Jet eating dessert with his BFF's Rylee & Kylee

 L checking things out...

Aunt Karree & Landon :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment