Saturday, November 24, 2012

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas.....!!

It's my favorite time of year!!!! LOVE everything about Christmas time.....I decorated this week and the inside is finally finished! This year we are going to put up lights outside for the first time....good luck to daddy working on that next week! :) I took some pictures below of the boys in their pj's recently that turned out soo cute. I LOVE their Christmas pj's! 

Silly boys! 


 Landon can't let go of his milk :)



 Jetty decorating his tree for his room!! He enjoyed putting the ornaments on the tree all by himself....and this OCD momma actually left them where he put them.....I promise i didn't go back later and move them around. :) REALLY! 




 All finished!! he did great!

 Two thumbs up!

 Mommy finished decorating her trees!! 

 finally got some stocking holders this year.....with no mantel they usually don't make an appearance until Christmas morning! 

My Christmas Tree Wreaths that I made this year.....so excited to put them up! We aren't quite finished with the outside, thanks to Pinterest I have more ideas to put to test! But love the wreaths!


Looking forward to a busy holiday season! Some of our plans are.......Jet is singing at our Christmas church event again, we are going on the Polar express train ride, Santa trip to the mall, holiday craft fair that my friends and I are in this year, a few holiday parties, and I'm looking forward to Elf on the Shelf and our 25 Days of Christmas this year!!!! 

love and miss you all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment