Saturday, June 9, 2012

Landon is on his way now!!!


Landon is 7 1/2 months old and is officially on his way....in a hurry!! He is crawling all over the house and pulling up on any place he can!! He may beat his brother at walking too......Jet started walking at 11 months, but I wouldn't be surprised if Landon walked before then. below are some pictures I took this morning of Landon moving around the kitchen and family room.......

Hey Mom!



Where did she go....?



 There she is!!



 sporting his 'JetBlue tie' shirt today :) 

 his new favorite place in the whole house....the entertainment center!

 he loves this cubby hole!


 playing with his music table



I also took a few pictures the other day of Landon in the laundry basket.......I remember so vividly taking the same pictures of Jet when he was little, but I couldn't remember what age he was exactly. So when I was a uploading my pictures today, I looked back and tried to find Jet in the laundry basket too......wouldn't you know that it was in my folder named "Jet 7 months!!" !!! same age....same pics....enjoy!!!


Jet Garrett- 7 months old!

 he loved the laundry basket!!!

 my sweet brown eyed boy! can't believe he is 3 now!!!


 Landon loves the basket too!!



 my sweet blue eyed boy!!! 


Well in case you didn't already know...you can tell by these pictures that Jet & Landon look absolutely nothing alike!!!!! hahaha one looks like daddy and one looks like mommy.....perfect right?!

Happy Saturday!


No comments:

Post a Comment