Saturday, June 2, 2012

This and That.....

Happy Saturday!! We are enjoying daddy being home all day today!! He rarely has a Saturday off where we can just do whatever we want :) So we went shopping for a bit and played outside and now we are going to work on some house projects! 

Below are some pictures I have taken on my phone recently and I forget to ever post them on here.....there are some super cute ones!! :) Enjoy!


Landon at Lowes....look at me, look at me! 

 Landon pulling himself up for the 1st time!

 Landon's 1st trip grocery shopping with the cootie cover!

 Snapped this in the car one day..... :) 

 My boys' 1st time driving the car cart at Lowes! :) 

 I'm so in love.....

 Emmie and Pops sent the boys their very own picnic table......so cute!!! 
He eats at least 1 meal out there each day :) 

 Landon fell asleep on daddy one night :) 

 Oops! Am I not supposed to be touching this?! :) 

 Well I guess Landon will need his own iPad soon, LOL



LOVE MY BOYS!!! 
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment